MESH conducts research on a range of topics in architectural geometry, algorithms for CAD, and geometric software development.
Here is a selection of our publications:
- Beyond the Model: Toward a Unified Framework for Geometry Creation, Visualization, Interaction and Iteration. Submitted, 2017.
Daniel Hambleton, Elissa Ross and Chris Cappadocia.
- Scaffolding a Skeleton. To appear in the proceedings of Women In Shape: Modelling Boundaries of Objects in 2- and 3-Dimensions.
Athina Panotopoulou, Elissa Ross, Kathrin Welker, Evelyne Hubert and Géraldine Morin.
- Face-Offsetting Polygon Meshes with Variable Offset Rates. Advances in Architectural Geometry 2016.
Elissa Ross, Daniel Hambleton and Robert Aish.
- Exact face-offsetting for polygonal meshes. ACADIA 2015.
Elissa Ross, Daniel Hambleton.
- DragonFly: An Ecological Approach to Digital Architectural Design. ACADIA 2011.
Daniel Hambleton, Michael Braund, and Chris Walsh.
You can also find us on ResearchGate.